It is important for small business owners to utilize every aspect of sales and marketing they can. The Internet is great resource for small companies to make business connections, increase sales and expand markets. Some ways you can expand your online prescence include:
- Start a blog. Blogging is a great way to propel your site up search engines and make it more discoverable to business connections. Follow search engine optimization (SEO) techniques like incorporating categories and tags, using keywords and formatting your articles so they are easy to read.
- Make sure your company’s website is professional and easy to navigate. Sites that are difficult to find information on turn visitors away.
- Maintain your online prescence. Updating your website or your blog shows business and consumers that you are active.
- Use mailing lists. Mailing lists are a great tool for ensuring customers return. Your newsletters should include up-to-date information about your products and/or business.
- Use social media. Sign your business up for Twitter and LinkedIn accounts. You could also consider making a Facebook fan page or Youtube account. This provides free word-of-mouth marketing for your business.
For more information about enhancing your online prescence visit this guide.
For marketing advice customized for your business, contact the Winflow Financial Group. Our consultants can be reached through:
- Telephone – 1.800.956.6897
- Email – email@example.com
- The free consultation requested form located on the website.