Industry: Home Care Services
Initial Investment: $500,000 – $1,000,000
Type of participation: Master Franchise
Years in business: 16
Physical Location: Canada
This is a brief summary of a Master Franchise Program. The company has been in business for 16 years and franchising for nearly 10 years. This company announced its first Master Franchise Program and awarded more franchises than any prior year in their history.
Our Master Franchise Owners do not get involved in the physical day to day to activities of their franchisees. Master Franchise owners market and sell the franchise opportunities to individuals within their defined areas. Master Franchisees get paid a portion of the initial franchise fee and earn continuing royalties from all franchisees within their defined areas. This really is the “golden nugget” as Master Franchisees get a portion of all gross sales from the franchise owners in their defined areas. So, Master Franchisees are primarily focused on bringing new franchisees into the system and then helping those franchisees become more prosperous.
Once a new franchise is sold many franchise owners hire hourly technicians to do the work. Others prefer to do the work themselves. This is a great benefit to our offering as it does not restrict who can join the franchise system. Some of our more recent franchisees joining the system are a veterinarian, a chemical engineer, and a certified public accountant. Virtually anyone can acquire our franchise and get started. Generally speaking, it is a low cost, low barrier to entry franchise. In addition, it may be operated from a home for those franchisees wishing to work from their homes.
Corporate does all the training for new franchisees including almost one (1) full week in Cincinnati, Ohio and one (I) full week in the field with each new franchisee during their Grand Opening. Master Franchisees do not have to become an expert on the technical side of the business. This allows Master Franchisees to focus initially on growing the business (selling franchises) rather than having to focus so much attention on support. Additionally, Corporate does “Best Practices” training calls regularly and manages all FDD and FA documentation, collections, etc. Basically, all franchise agreements are between the franchisee and franchisor. Royalties get paid to the Master Franchisee. Master franchisees areable to focus on growth and building their asset!
Several great reasons to consider becoming a Master Franchisee.
- The Company has a successful track record among its franchisees, but also the Franchisor has been franchising over 10 years.
- This company is consistently been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as a nationally recognized franchisor in multiple categories.
- The management team. We know and understand the business, but most importantly we care.
- They have multiple income streams. This day and age, services can become extinct very quickly. More importantly, there are multiple ways for franchisees to earn a living.
Here are some other benefits:
- Low Barrier of Entry
- Build a Residual Income- Receive a portion of ongoing royalty payments made by franchisees within a defined area
- Earn Income from every Franchise Sale within a Defined Area
- Exclusive Master Territory
- Market a System with over 16 Years of Proven Success
- “Best of Class” Training Materials
- Training and Development on the Award Winning Window Genie® Franchise System
- Training and Development on Marketing and Selling Franchises
- Premier Support from Corporate Office
- Work from Home
- No Office Requirements
- No Employee Requirements
New franchisees pay a 7% continuing royalty, twice monthly. The range of upfront franchise fees is as follows; $19,500 purchases an area with 25,000 households and $57,000 is for 100,000 households and the franchise agreement is for 10 years and can be renewed thereafter. Franchisees may purchase any size territory between 25,000 and 100,000 households.
Please call Winflow Financial Group on 1.800.956.6897 for more information.
Business opportunity provided by:
Robert Brumer Global Franchise Group Inc.
-> Learning from others’ experience when buying a franchise – Article about Robert Brumer on Montreal Gazette