If you’re going to utilize social media for your small business, you may as well start blogging too. Blogging is a great form of marketing and it can help attract audiences and build your company’s credibility. If you’re thinking of starting a corporate blog, here are some tips:
- Optimize your blog posts and advertise your blog. If no one can find your blog it won’t be much use to your company. Optimize your blog posts using search engine optimization tricks to propel your posts farther up Google. It is also a good idea to link to your business blog in your company website and through other forms of social media that you may be using.
- Use keywords, tags and meta-tags. Through Google AdWord’s Keyword Tool you can find keywords people are searching and include these keywords in your tags and title posts.
- Include author pictures and names. Don’t blog under the name “Admin.” Personalize your blog with pictures and details so customers know they’re dealing with real people.
- Write on topics that have to do with your business but can also be broadened to tie in current events or include how-to tips.
- Decide who your blog is for. Is it for your customers, investors or both? Knowing who you are writing to will make posting a lot easier.
For tips on marketing your small business, contact the Winflow Financial Group at 1.800.956.6897
At Winflow Financial Group, our consultants help entrepreneurs with our experience. Tell us about your business or investment today and find out how we can help your business save money and grow.